Loughborough – STUDENTS
All student orders will be delivered to the Kukri Sports Office in the Loughborough University Netball Centre. You will be emailed handout details once your order is ready for collection. If you have any queries, please use the contact form below.
Please note: Customised and bespoke products can only be returned in the case of manufacturing defects, once you have placed an order NO changes can be made.
Kit Collection Information
You will be emailed when you have kit to collect.
Before coming to collect your kit, please ensure that you have received an email as your kit will not be available should you not have received an email.
You will usually be emailed the day before the collection, therefore, please ensure you check your emails regularly.
Please ensure you have your Student ID card with you on collection.
For more information, please refer to the FAQS below.
1. How do I know what size items to order?
There will be sizing sessions held during October, where you can try things on. Details of these sessions will be sent to clubs by the AU. Alternatively, please visit our size guide.
2. Once I have ordered my kit, how long will it take to arrive:
Please refer to the item description on each product as the lead time may vary between items.
3. Where do I collect my kit from?
Handouts are usually conducted from a room in the netball centre. Full details will be given on your collection email.
4. When I collected my kit, there were some items missing, what do I do?
Please contact Kukri at Loughborough@kukrisports.com with your order number and details of your problem, our customer service team will then be able to assist in resolving the issue. Alternatively, you can reply to the collection email.
5. What if I miss the collection day?
Collections will take place once per week. If you do not collect your item(s) your items will remain in storage until the next collection day. You will not be able to collect your kit at any time other than the designated collection days/times.
6. Can I change my size of my kit after I have ordered it?
As soon as you have confirmed your order and passed through the payment stage. you will not be able to make any changes, so please ensure you check before you submit. If your items arrive and they do not fit, all we can suggest is that you ask around your club to see if anyone would like to swap with you.
7. How do I best care for my items?
Each of our garments contain a wash care label which lets you know how best to look after your kit. Make sure to check this label and follow it carefully to ensure a longer garment life span.
There are some general rules which will help when caring for your kit.
- Do not wash your kit above 40 degrees, some fabrics require extra care and should be washed at 30 degrees.
- So that stains do not fix to the garment, playing kit needs to be washed as soon after play as is feasible.
- Don’t leave it in a kit bag to brew or dry out as it will be harder (or impossible!) to remove the stain once dry.
- We would advise that heavily soiled kit has the surface dirt removed before washing in a machine (with a brush, hose or in a bucket of water).
- Soaking the garment in water for a period prior to washing can help lift out stains. Using neat detergent or non-bleach stain remover can also help remove stubborn stains.
- Do not tumble dry any kit – air dry and reshape whilst damp.
- Do not pile up or fold garments whilst damp, this can cause colour transfer, and cause damage to logos.
- Always wash socks separately, especially if they are darker than your kit.
- Never iron printed logos as the heat can damage the embellishment.
On the reverse of the wash care label, further instructions are given and may include: Wash Separately, Mild Detergent, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Tumble Dry, Hang Dry, Warm Iron, Do Not Iron Prints, Iron Inside Out, Flat Dry.